A-1600 FLEXFLO Peristaltic Pump
|Max Feed: 4.67 GPH (17.7 LPH)|
|Max Pressure: 25 PSI (1.7 bar)|
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required. Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Outputs to 4.67 GPH (17.7 LPH).
- Output pressures to 25 PSI (1.7 bar).
- Output volume is not affected by changes in back pressure.
- Patented pump tube design installs easily and stays centered on the rollers without manual adjustment.
- Two pump tubes supplied with each pump. No extra tubing required.
|Max. working pressure:|
25 psig (1.7 bar)
|Max. fluid temperature:|
130 F (54 C)
|Max. ambient temperature:|
14 to 110 F/ -10 to 43 C
|Maximum suction lift:|
10 ft. Water at 0 psig
115V/60Hz – 45 watts
|Power Cord Options:|
115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
|Approximate Shipping Weight:|
8 lb. (3.6 kg)
|Tech. Data Sheet (PDF) (PN 85000-046)|
|Instruction Manual (PDF) (PN 80000-038)|
Please fill out the form below and one of our sales representatives will contact you promptly.