Benefits of a Diaphragm Pump:
- Capable of high pressures and high volume outputs.
- Non-loss motion variable speed DC motor is powerful, quiet and energy efficient
- Feed rate resolution 0.1%
- Output rates to: 15 GPH (55 LPH) and pressures to 175 PSI (12 Bar).
Communication & Interface:
- SCADA ready 5-30V DC open collector output loop closes while motor is energized.
- Profibus DPV1, Profinet RT I/O, Industrial Ethernet/IP, Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP available
- Signal inputs include: 4-20mA, pulse inputs, and Remote start/stop
- Signal outputs include: Relay (3 amp), open collector, 4-20mA (optional)
- Upgradeable firmware
- Large, intuitive control-pad
- Backlit LCD displays motor speed, input signal values, service and alarm status.
- Includes Diaphragm Failure Detection (DFD) system.
- Compatible with Blue-White’s Flow Verification Sensor (FVS) system
- Alarm relay monitors the DFD system and the FVS system.
Superior Engineered Design:
- Protective LCD snap-on cover, (UV, in field wear and tear)
- Large single piece junction box with terminal block connectors inside
- Large PVDF, Ceramic, TFE/P double ball check valves without metal springs.
- Priming and degassing valve built into the pump head.
- Exclusive Diaflex™ Single Layer PVDF diaphragm.
- NEMA 4X (IP66) wash-down, chemically resistant powder coated enclosure.
- Exclusive Diaflex® Single Layer PVDF diaphragm.