The Flow Indicator is an excellent diagnostic tool for chemical feed pumps.
- “Half union” style fittings for quick disassembly, aides in cleaning and/or replacement.
- Annealed cast acrylic for enhanced strength and chemical resistance.
- Dual taper detects for maximum flow range (>10,000:1 turndown)
- 50 ml/min to 10,100 ml/min
- 0.80 GPH to 160 GPH
- Rhythmic rising and falling of the ball indicates positive flow.
- Air bubbles indicate chemical has exhausted.
- Stationary ball indicates no flow.
- Lost prime
- Stopped motor
- Plugged injection fitting
- Faulty tube or diaphragm
- Plugged or dirty foot valve filter
- Chemical has been exhausted for a lengthy period of time
Detectable flow range:
Possible problems could be: