The Flow Indicator is an excellent diagnostic tool for chemical feed pumps.
- Rhythmic rising and falling of the ball indicates positive flow.
- Air bubbles indicate chemical has exhausted.
- Stationary ball indicates no flow.
- lost prime
- stopped motor
- plugged injection fitting
- faulty tube or diaphragm
- plugged or dirty footvalve filter
- chemical has been exhausted for a lengthy period of time
Possible problems could be:
Blue-White recommends using:
- Glass bobbin for Chlorines and Acids
- Stainless Steel bobbin for Soaps and Waxes (high viscose fluids)